4WD - 4X4 - LED Light - Lighting
Car Lighting - 4X4 - Offroad - Roof Top Tents
Fishing In Moon River
WHAT DO GHOSTS, ROBOTS, ANGELS, AND SANTA ALL HAVE IN COMMON?
None of them are what you think - at least, not once comedy writer Peter "Lou" D'Alessio gets his hands on them! Here Pete presents a collection of his best short stories, from the hilarious to the horrifying. From Podunksville to the White House and from Bethlehem to Mars, D'Alessio's irreverent humor takes on Egyptian card sharks, blood-phobic vampires, used camel salesmen, elfish hookers, dead Presidents and drunken possums. Brace yourself for:
- A sentient robot sent to Mars deciding to ditch NASA and explore the Red Planet his own way.
- A boy's family and friends being systematically slaughtered - and he wonders if he's the werewolf murdering them!
- A psychologist going to extreme (and morally questionable) lengths to cure a patient slowly starving himself to death.
- The ghost of Charlie Chan investigating his own murder with help from the supernatural (and an incompetent great-great-grandson).
- A jaded Santa crashing his sleigh on Christmas Eve when the only replacement vehicle available is an old motorcycle.